Auora Chocolate Coconut Unisex Perfume Oil Solid REVIEW

My mom LOVES Carnivale. Her favorite is the bearded lady. She sent it to me and Dave and INSISTED we watched it. She was right. I totally love it. I really love the 1940's(?) sideshow aesthetic too.

segway...

While playing on Etsy last week I came across the Auora Chocolate Coconut Unisex Perfume Oil Solid by themorbidthemerrier. I LOVE perfume solids and oils.
IMG_9300
I like things to be twee small. Solids are great because you can throw them in your purse and not worry. (oy you don't even want to know how many purses I've ruined) I am not even sure what I searched for when I found this. Chocolate and Coconut has to be one of the most intoxicating smells to me. oh drool I want a Bounty Bar RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE. The perfume smells wonderful it goes on smooth and sinks right in. It isn't strong so it is perfect for people who worry about strong "food" perfumes and the price is right at $6.
IMG_9302
I really love the slider tin too because it reminds me of a lipbalm I had as a kid. I had it in my hand in under a week and the packaging totally won me over. Candy? Yes please!
IMG_9299

Comments

You're so sweet and I'm THRILLED that you like it!!! Yay!! Thank you a million times for this review!
Jess said…
Oooh, those are really intriguing. I kind of want to buy one now...I can't decide between the dark chocolate and the chocolate orange!
LisaJ said…
I totally remember those lip tins from back in the day! They were the Village Lip Lickers. I think I had every flavor they made. Now I have to check out this Etsy shop-so I can relive my younger years. Thanks for the info!
If that smells as good as it sounds I'm afraid I'd try to eat it. :)
Rachel said…
Do you have any tips for searching/using Etsy? You are like the Etsy queen and I love your finds, but I get impatient with my searches and never find the treasures that I want. Is there a "right" way to search it? Sorry if that's a dumb question :)
hillary said…
haaaaa no I so am not. I actually am terrible at it and my best friend usually finds it for me. I tell her what i am looking for and she points me in the right direction.

as I said in my last review the only thing I ever do is search a word i like and sift

coconut

or

waffles
Nana Erin said…
Ohhhhhh! Do want/ will buy.
Rachel said…
hahahaha! Thanks - will keep trying - maybe will teach me more patience!
Anna said…
Thanks for the review!! I just placed an order for the Absinthe solid scent. Those little tins are adorable!