Small reminder

I wanted a custom piece to give me a constant reminder of my Pop. I got this from Metal Pressions.
on Etsy.
I chose a sterling silver bangle for $60 that you could have anything you want stamped on it. I went with the lower case font and had pop put on the outside with a little shamrock. (Pop wore a shamrock necklace.)
IMG_8861
I asked her to put a message on the inside too for an additional $12. Pop's favorite song.
IMG_8874
I chose her store because I loved the hand made quality. I could have anything engraved at any random store but I loved the delicate way her stamps were just a bit off. You could "see the hand" as they would say back in art school. I also really loved the all lowercase font. I tend to write in only lowercase. I also ordered it MONDAY AFTERNOON and it was in my mailbox by noon on Wednesday. How is that for service? For an extra little slice of kismet it was $78 total. The year I met my pop.

I highly recommend Metal Pressions. It as at my door in under 48 hours from initial order. It was beautifully wrapped in a box and even came with a small silver cleaning cloth.

Comments

Chelsea said…
Oh, Hillary! That is just beautiful. What a wonderful way to remember your Pop :)
m.bibelot said…
that's so sweet:) made my eyes tear up a little!
That is very beautiful. I agree, the craftsmanship is charming!
Lesa said…
Hillary, I am very sorry about your Pop and your bracelet is a beautiful memorial.
Kenlie said…
OMG That is soooooooooo awesome! :)
Melinda said…
Hillary, that is so lovely and suits you so well! What a great way to honor your pop.
Kimberly said…
Gorgeous, Hillary - love it!
Kelly said…
That bracelet is such a pretty way to remember your pop. There is nothing better than sentimental jewelry.
Nana Erin said…
Oh!~ So pretty and sweet and PERFECT!~