Weekend roundup
I warned you I was running a bit behind. Here is the collages of the past two weeks outfits.

Last week I had a hurt foot. I dropped a bottle on it the weekend before. I really liked all three outfits actually. I wish I had been able to wear the shoes I wanted! The mini skirt one was my favorite. I felt good in it.

This week I felt more "on" then previous weeks. The trick this week? The last 3 outfits weren't planned ahead. They were running around in the morning and I was late to work all three days. (5 minutes but I am such a timely person usually!!)
My favorite was visually was the leopard oe but I felt the most comfy in the smock dress and legging! It was the only day I had usable pockets!
Which did you like best?

Last week I had a hurt foot. I dropped a bottle on it the weekend before. I really liked all three outfits actually. I wish I had been able to wear the shoes I wanted! The mini skirt one was my favorite. I felt good in it.

This week I felt more "on" then previous weeks. The trick this week? The last 3 outfits weren't planned ahead. They were running around in the morning and I was late to work all three days. (5 minutes but I am such a timely person usually!!)
My favorite was visually was the leopard oe but I felt the most comfy in the smock dress and legging! It was the only day I had usable pockets!
Which did you like best?
Comments
I like the leopard print one best!
Oranges.. Thank you so much! I did it earlier this week but I think I might be able to come up with 7 more! I appreciate it!
I also really like the leopard & skirt. I think that might be my fav.
Second week, I think it's a tie between the first outfit - because I love the combination of that belted striped cardigan and the details on the top - and the second, leopard is hot.
I'm very impressed, I have to say, that you didn't plan the last three outfits, you can't tell that they happened "in the spur of the moment", so to say.