Uhhh *awkward silence*


Yeah not sure how to say this so I will just say it.

My mom talked me into making a Facebook page for by hillary

She kept saying something about NETWORKING. All I heard is another resource to show how few friends I have. (oh shush)

So if you're on Facebook and are looking for something to "become a fan" of byhillary is just the thing for you.
It slices, it dices.

OK it doesn't do either because I can't be trusted with sharp knives. (End up in the ER on Thanksgiving getting stitches and you never live it down)

She says it is a good way for people to contact me with questions who are stuck in the "ONLY CONTACT VIA FACEBOOK" rut.
yes this is true. Moms are right sometimes.

Comments

Nana Erin said…
I just run a blog feed onto my profile, but I've been considering the "fan" page. Sal from Already Pretty does it. Give us an update sometime and tell us what you think?