Wow I sure talk a lot today.

Turtleneck and sweater Target
Scarf Banana Republic
High waist widel eg jeans H&M These pants are so long I am wearing 4.5 inch heels. SERIOUSLY.
1970's recreationish clogs Nine West Vintage America Collection I got them for 93.75% off!! I paid $4.95
Earrings H&M
Bangles Forever 21
Ring Art fair
Now I am NOT a fan of light denim. I dislike it on most people. I tell myself these are the exception because
1. They actually fit me.
2. They are high waist in a flattering way.
3. They are very vintage cut.
I had actually bought 3 pairs of these exact pants (scratch that 4. I sent one pair to my mom who also LOVED them) I had intended on dyeing them. But then I remembered I don't have anywhere to do it! So they have languished in my drawer and the dye in my cabinet for a year. Here they are in their high waist glory about April 2008
Sweater detail Before you ask the S is for my last name. Also my mom is named Sue. They NEVER have H's. So I usually get S or D.
Makeup, hair and earrings
Accessories
SHOESSSSS Now I am not one to follow trends. If I like a trend then yeah I am all for it. And when that trend validates something I already love well then I indulge while the getting is good! Clogs are one of those thing. I have a ugly shoe problem. I adore danskos but have not been wearing them since someone said something REALLY HORRIFIC to me about them on my blog. I gotta be honest I don't know why I didn't delete it. Maybe because I am better than that and didn't want them to know they got to me. (they did, I blocked their IP address too!) But Chanel had clogs at their latest runway shows, so that means everyone and their cousin is making clogs. YEAH! My mom was BIG into clogs when I was growing up. She is a product of being a teen in the 70's.
Scarf
I know you are sitting there thinking. My, I would love to see a close up of that eye make up.
(Click to enlarge)

This is one of the colors we made yesterday. Dave made this particular shade and he named it
"Midnight Rendezvous". My skin looks insanely clear here but I can assure you it is really good primer and concealer. Does anyone want a review of my new primer? Do people like the reviews. I was getting a lot of people asking for me to do more but then they tend to get the least hits. I don't want to waste my time on them if no one is interested. Know what I mean?
What did you do this weekend?
We went for Thai, tried to hunt down Forever 21's French collection, had gluten free Chinese, Got 3 desserts each at Finale, made makeup and watched a bad movie.
Comments
Also, the exact same Danskos.
ps. no I don't have a blog and I have thought about it and if I did I *might* want helpful suggestions. *might* just curious as to your thoughts.
This blog was started as a way to share with my mom across country not to seek out if people think I need higher shoes.
Clogs are cute, I don't care what people say. Rock 'em, especially for such an INSANE deal!!!
husbands who help make awesome eyeshadows and then name them romantically do not suck. not at all.
I'm surprised that your review posts get the least hits. I like them - I think you are fair and talk about the products giving full information about them. Useful.
-b-
I too would like a primer review. I've been thinking about adding one to my products but have no idea which one to get.
I'm kind of reeling from that comment (you linked to) some a-hole left you... do you still accept anonymous comments? When I set up my blog I just kinda haphazardly disallowed anonymous comments, and now I'm very glad! What an ugly thing to say, and silly really because what's wrong with looking like a raging lesbian?? I may be biased, being a big homo myself, but please. What a d-head.
The clogs too!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
As for reviews...well, I like them when it's something I don't have a favorite product of yet because it really helps to have someone not paid to talk about something tell me what they thought. But if it's something I'm not looking to buy anytime soon (like primer) I tend not to read them.
Adore the striped shirt and scarf !!!!!