They make it very clear they got no room for ravers.

Pants Ann Taylor
Silk shirt Ann Taylor (it has a big asymmetrical ruffle and collar but its tacked down under cardi)
Cardi and Belt Target
Shoes Cole Haan (fun similar ones can be found here)
Bangles both sets gift
Ring Art fair
Earrings QVC Heidi Klum
I found pants I like! I hate 95% of pants on me. I have size 6 waist and 8/10 bum and 10+ thighs ( I tried to explain that without actual numbers because that annoys me but I was confusing myself) That is why I wear mostly widelegs even though they are never "wide" on my thighs because it is all that accommodates my shape. I have absolutely no hips too so when the waist is big I am constantly pulling on them. (shush with your belt talk. I HATE BELTS even my invisibelt, pinches my chi). That is all thigh baby. My body dips in where my hips should be. I have doctors comment on my lack of them.
I got these pants from Ann Taylor this past weekend. They were $110 pants and they were on sale and they were having a 40% off sale so I paid $24 bucks for them. I should of bought a back up pair because fit is such a nightmare so I end up wearing tights and a skirt most the time and I HATE TIGHTS.
So here is a fun question for you.
If your personality was a color what color would it be and why?
My husband asked me this about himself last night in prep for a big meeting he has today that will decide his entire future in Architecture and if he can continue in his program.
I said Navy. Because it is timeless, reliable and sophisticated.
Now for me? Hot pink. A bit jarring and bright and not for every, but after you get to know it and get over the shock you end up loving it.
Bonus question. I am HEAVILY channeling another blogger here. If you guess right I will put your names in a hat and give you a prize. (small and custom prize)
Comments
I like your answer for navy and it describing your husband. At first my instinct was to say that bright cherry red describes me because it is sexy and interesting. But I think navy also describes me - elegant and classic. (anyway that is the me I like to think of myself - who knows what other people think!!)
The pants look fantastic! Maybe worth grabbing another pair at full price?
If I could afford another pair I would. $1200 in vet bills the past month though or 3 entire weeks of my take home pay. gah.
As for the channeled blogger, I'm going with Kimberly because of the wide leg pants, cardi over blouse and belted. Oh, and of course the interesting shoes!
I think I would be yellow.
I would have guessed Kimberley too. I'm stumped!
and that cardi is TO DIE for. as is the belt. I love Tarjais!
If I was a color I'd be fuscia: bright, cheery, and always in fashion :)
And I wish I knew who you were channeling!
Not sure what color I am..light pink is what I'm feeling today.
-b-
My color would be green, because it's the only color that can be both warm and cool.
Last weekend I too wore my Target belt backwards. I love the buckle, but I also love to emphasize the braiding detail of the belt.
I love the ruffles and stripes!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/509959074_840afe78ba.jpg
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Now, I wouldn't have been able to guess the blogger you are channeling cause I am limited in my fashion blog exposure, but if it hadn't been a blogger, i woulda guess the fantastically fabulous Mrs. O, cause she is rockin that belted cardi-ruffled blouse look ALMOST as good as you!
what a great set!!!! love everything that you are wearing....
If I were a color, it would probably be black or beige.