Oh I'd buy this too!

A few more "if money was no object" items for people on my Christmas list.

For my dad these binoculars from Cabelas.

Oh man I would LOVE to get him those so badly. I can just see him running after me in the basement in the dark going woooo wooooooo (that is his ghost voice)

And for my favorite friend M this bag from Kate Spade

Ok might get one of them for me too!

My grandparents I would get a trip to Ireland.


For my Step father a trip to the Great Barrier Reef. That is his dream.


Lastly this for me! (what?? I want to be in this fantasy too!)

And yes before you ask DAVE I would buy myself driving lessons too. ZROOOOOOOOOOOOOOm

It all starts with fun and games and buying your husband a fantasy nice watch and ends with you buying yourself a 20 thousand dollar car.

BAD HILLARY.

Comments