Konad nails attempt 5, no 6

Attempt 5 was such an ugly mess I didn't keep it on more than 30 minutes. I should of taken a picture. It wasn't the stencil's fault it was me. I didn't use good polish pink polish over the dark purple and I tried to fix it and it just kept getting worse and worse.

I took it all off and started over. This time I used a very dark purple and a silver sparkly for the stencil. I wanted to do something that would look good through Saturday, through 5 Christmas parties and one meetup. I took this after one meetup and one Christmas.

DEEP PURPLE SILVER LEOPARD 002

Comments

Sidewalk Chic said…
Your nails look really great and festive -- love the combination you used. Hope you have a wonderful holiday! :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk
Emily Kennedy said…
Nice! I love a dark nail for the holidays. And you are getting the business use out of your Konad!
Anonymous said…
your nails look fantastic.