**chair dancing**

Skirt and Cardi NY&Co
Brown ruched (sp) turtle neck Target
Earrings from bff Emily
Necklace Banana Republic
Belt Target
Boots Clarks
Tights Vera Wang for Kohls
I did a sharp eyewing and a nude gold shimmer lip
I think I finally figured out an outfit for my Blogger meetup! I have been kinda panicy since the day I found out about it. I am insanely shy and wanted to look fabulous. I would of loved the excuse to buy a new outfit but money is very tight this month with the excessive vet bills. (If you read the girl's blog you know why) So I am wearing an outfit I already own and my new shabooties I got during the cyber Monday madness. I got them for such an insane low sum and shabooties were on my wishlist and these ones I had stalked since July at the Nine West by my house.
Have you ever met someone you met online in real life?
I have met 5 people total on 3 occasions. (2, 2, 1) and they all turned out well. One I thought we got along really well but I guess I didn't make the same impression on her. Another couple, Terry and Susan are so awesome I literally think of them as family. I may not talk to them all that often but the moment Dave and I met them we knew we'd be friends for life. I officially adopted him as Uncle Terry. I am really really shy and I kinda shut down and the moment we sat down we had a chat fest.
I don't mention where I work or coworkers or too many identifying details or my last name or too much of my house (well you know my face! ha) because I once had someone recognize me on the street and contact me. I was a bit freaked out. She was nice and harmless I am sure but we were robbed in our home before. I know you know about my life but I try to keep some private.
There are a lot of people I can't wait to meet. The DeFraction family. It is my goal that in the next two years we meet them. I can't even tell you how exciting that will be!! It is an ongoing Uberlist item.
Comments
Lovin the teal with the leopard print, and the side-swept bangs-looking fierce!
It would be nice to meet internet pals but so few are even anywhere near me, and I tend not to take big vacations to places very far away so it's not like I roam all around the country where other people are!
I have yet to meet anyone I have met online (with the exception of Hillary from ByHillary and Terry but he was Hillary's find) but I suspect that has more to do with the fact I am not online in a social way very often. I digress.
Love the outfit - both today's and the prospective one. You will look maahvelous. (And yes, I know who says that and where it came from so :P )
@Becky: I know a bunch of folks in Houston that do the online dating and they seem to have decent luck with it b/c like you said, it's tough to meet folks. Good luck!
Shabooties? I'm imagining all kinds of silly things in my head but don't know what these are...
anyway, I, like Becky, have done some online dating. i actually had a boyfriend in college for a year and a half that I met online! I'm a huge proponent of it for folks who are having a hard time meeting people. funnily i met my girlfriend/love of my life in a bar, which I thought would NEVER happen. haha... life is funny! as for other bloggers... not yet! I would love to meet so many of them though! too bad most are far away (like you, ms. hillary!).
okay now for your outfit. I am drooling. it is amazing. leopard print and that beautiful blue/aqua are just PURRRRFECTION. Seriously. I'm dying over here. You have got it going on today, my dear! also, i love how you've layered a 3/4 cardi over a long sleeve shirt. I have GOT to try that. and the necklace is the perfect accessory. okay, I'll stop now but really this is one of my faves!
Shabooties.
http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aaca_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-ninewest-Site/Sites-ninewest-catalog/default/v1259645933957/products/PG.EPPONIER.PUTGYSU.PE.jpg
Dave named them that.
I have known a few couples who met online! One I know just had their 7th wedding anniversary!
Chelsea. Thank you. I went to bed at 12:30 last night with no idea what to wear. I woke up this morning and said LAYERS because I have weight watchers and it just kinda happened as I ran around. I am glad people like it because I decided on a version of this outfit for my fashion blogger meetup! I would be lying if I said he commented on his own. I IMed him and said " I wouldn't mind if you commented on my blog"
Thank you so much people. I was a bit nervous about this pairing. I love this color combo my portfolio was this color. check out a picture here
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3237/2359625364_7aff5d4875.jpg
try this one.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3237/2359625364_c1983f6672_o.jpg
miss ruta, i want to meet patrick and holly and family! they're so flippin' cute.
i've met 5. 3 from livejournal (one of them recognized me at the co-op, i arranged to meet the other 2 to discuss a trip to japan they were taking) and 2 from flickr (one recognized me in cliche, the store where i buy all my clothes and i met alison valiant at an event a few weeks ago).
if i ever go visit my friend colette in boston i would come meet you and dave!
I tried to meet up with someone once, a looong time ago. It was a guy BUT, the night before i GOT SO DRUNK that I could not meet him the next day.
Kinda stood him up, that was the end of it.