Weekend roundup

Last week was a short week for me. Between a horrible migraine and the holiday. I really liked the outfits this week. The were well received on Flickr but not so much on here. I knew that would happen with the quizzes. It did back on Flickr when I did them. But I am NOT COMPLAINING about comments because I want to kick people who do. There is one blog I still read but refuse to comment on because the person whined about comments.
I am in love with my plastic type fur wrap. It is SO WARM. The only thing is I have to bring it to work in my purse because it doesn't really fit under my coat and it SHEDS. My beautiful black coat was covered it in!
I have gobs of more questions for you! Gobs I tell you. (which reminds me my inlaws still have my season one Arrested Development! I NEED it!)
Comments
I love the slouchy knit hats on you. I'm envious of your fur collar. I tried one on but didn't think/know how to pull it off.
Lesa AWW that totally made my day! I am an only child and my cousins are over 9 years younger so its a secret wish of mine to impress upon a younger person in any way!
anna MWAH