Quiz
Some of you might of played back on Flickr when I used to do this but I know there are a lot of new faces out there so lets GO!
1. If you were walking down the street and you saw a dinosaur what would you do?
2. Can you do a cartwheel?
3. If you were the opposite sex what would your name be?
4. Tell me a secret.
5. Would you rather... have a head twice the normal size -OR- half the normal size?
Please either copy and paste the questions or at least number your answers so others can easily follow along and read the replies! Thanks
1. If you were walking down the street and you saw a dinosaur what would you do?
2. Can you do a cartwheel?
3. If you were the opposite sex what would your name be?
4. Tell me a secret.
5. Would you rather... have a head twice the normal size -OR- half the normal size?
Please either copy and paste the questions or at least number your answers so others can easily follow along and read the replies! Thanks
Comments
2. Yes. Have been able to since I was probably 7 or 8.
3. Joe. Or John.
4. Hrm........I really have no secrets right now. It's a secret from my parents that I have no intention of seeing them for the holidays.
5. Oh twice the normal size for sure.
2: Yep, but I'm sure it's not graceful.
3:Dennis. It was my father's name. It's now my little brother's name.
4:Secret? I totally bought a orange leather coat at the secret store (goodwill) during lunch. teehee. It was $8 and looks like fun.
5: hmm, twice the size. hopefully I could use my hair to cover up my freakishly big noggin.
-b-
2. Not one little bit.
3. Ryan (though they named my little brother Michael)
4. I failed Bible at the largest Baptist university in the world.
5. Twice the size. I'd save a lot on hairspray.
--artisterin
2 - yes, but not as well I used to be able.
3 - Well my name is the female version of Christian, so probably that. But if I got to pick - Fred.
4 - no. Then it wouldn't be a secret.
5 - twice i guess?
Oh, name myself a man name: Benjamin because I like stressing the "ja" part of it. And I wouldn't let people give me a nickname, b/c they would leave that part off.
-b-
1. If you were walking down the street and you saw a dinosaur what would you do? Stare stupidly in awe and probably get eaten.
2. Can you do a cartwheel? Yes!
3. If you were the opposite sex what would your name be? I like the names Charlie and Jimmy. I think i would like to have those name.
4. Tell me a secret. I just bought a bumpit and put my hair up in a 60s messy updo. I was folding and ironing laundry with my haif all did, getting used to the awesomeness while at the same time convincing myself that I did NOT look like Sarah Palin. I thought I had a few hours to myself to practice, but SOMEone's class got cancelled and came home early and the first thing he says when he walks through the door- "are we playing 60s housewife today, Mrs. bumpit?". He totally caught me!
5. Would you rather... have a head twice the normal size -OR- half the normal size? Well, I pretty much have one twice the normal size anyway, so I'll go with that. Otherwise my neck would look twice as fat!
-I'd say "Fucking Hell, A dinosaur" and then shit myself.
2. Can you do a cartwheel?
-N/A
3. If you were the opposite sex what would your name be?
Alison Sarah Sparshott. Great initials, thanks, parents.
4. Tell me a secret.
-I see what you did there.
5. Would you rather... have a head twice the normal size -OR- half the normal size?
-Both.
2. Nope.
3. I've always loved the name Edward. But my little brother's name is Abraham, and if I had been a boy, that's what my parents would have named me.
4. My best friend is my 5-year old cousin.
5. Twice the normal size. It would be amusing.
2. Yes, but not many in a row like my boyfriend does.
3. Carl. I don't know why though.
4. Although I like funky makeup, I don't ever wear lipstick. Not even nude one.
5. Twice the normal size. It makes putting on maleup and thinking easier, I guess!
2. Yes
3. Luke
4. I can't sleep with socks on.
5. I suppose I'd do twice the normal size, even though I feel like this would lead to neck/back problems . . . but if my head was twice the size would that make me twice as smart?
2. Yes? I haven't tried in a long time, but I used to be damn good at it.
3. Emery - It's a boy name. Actually if I ever change my mind about having kids, I'd want to name a little girl that.
4. I hate walking around barefoot. As in, without shoes.
5. My head's pretty big now, so I guess a little bigger won't be so much out of the ordinary
This was fun!
"Dave you won't believe what I just saw"
"I am going to be late to work"
Then I would take a picture.
2. I haven't tried in a very long time. I probably can but I would be scared what would happen to my wrist.
3.If I got to pick? Sebastian or Oliver. If my mom picked Morgan. (GAG)
4. I am kinda catty. Ok not kinda. I am catty.
5. I have a large head now so why not have a smaller one to be different from all you twice the size people. That way I wouldn't have to buy new hats.
2. Kinda... though I might pull something if I don't warm up first.
3. Chad. Ew okay nevermind. Charlie! Can you tell I'm using my name as inspiration? :)
4. I got nothin.
5. I was going to say twice the normal size, but then realized that half would work. I'd just make my hair really big all the time to make up for it!
2. Nope, not even when I was a little kid and more limber.
3. Wesley...I'd want people to call me Wes though
4. Sometimes I'm unintentionally racist...not in my actions, but thinking certain things
5. Half the normal size...gimme some bumpits!
2. Can you do a cartwheel? NOPE
3. If you were the opposite sex what would your name be? SEBASTIAN
4. Tell me a secret. I HAVE A PRIVATE SAVINGS ACCOUNT
5. Would you rather... have a head twice the normal size -OR- half the normal size? NORMAL OF COURSE !
Sebastian is my name too!