Just that much closer to my Aretha hat

Red gingham shirt Ann Taylor Loft
Denim full mini skirt Ann Taylor Loft
Boots Merrell LL Bean
Studded belt Dorothy's Costume
Hat Small hat store in Boston
BOW from my mumsy
Hooded empire waist hoodie Old Navy
Bangles one set from husband one set from mom
Heart bracelet gift from husband
Earrings Heidi Klum
I like bows, I like how red and black look together. I like bows. I like ruffles. I like a princess sleeve.
Yeah that is all I got.
I got the hat idea from Julie! Thank you julie for helping me a bit closer to my dream of wearing an Aretha hat.
Today's question.
Do you photoshop yourself?
I sometimes do but not often. I usually just crop of fix exposure. Today I did a little extra work with the healing brush.
Retouched photo
Original photo.
Now while it probably isn't noticeable to everyone but my little facial indiscretions was all I could see. I admit I love to alter my photos but I don't do it for remix often, more just for fun. I am working on shaving off lbs. I want to fix my wedding photos. I weigh 25 lbs less!
Comments
I also think it's awesome that you're shaving off pounds though I can't imagine where you'd need to lose any..but awesome for you anyway.
I meant I am trying to shave lbs digitally on my wedding photos.
I photoshop almost all my photos at least a little bit - usually adjusting levels, brightness, etc. Since I don't normally take close-ups of my face I don't really photoshop myself to get rid of "flaws" but if I took a daily makeup photo or something I'm sure I would put on "digital makeup"!
FWIW, I can't tell the difference between the two photos - you're gorgeous in each!
I honestly can't tell the difference between the two pictures, but everyone is always the most critical of themselves. I don't photoshop, but wish I had it and knew how b/c whenever I look at my pictures I see a whole bunch of little things I could "neaten" up.