Daisy, Daisy Adair.

Messy hair is hard for me, virtually impossible. One my hair is for the most part straight these days and its HEAVY well and I just don't know how to do it. I am not one of those people with a hairtie and just put my hair up. WHAT ABOUT THE DENT it will create. Besides my neurotic tendencies I have had migraines for 21 years and I can't wear it up often or it hurts. But I am attempting a cross between Chloe from The Chloe Conspiracy and Becktress.
My outfit is a cross from Chloe again and Daisy Adair.
Fake fur H&M (I have had this FOREVER it feels and it is only now cold enough to wear it.
Sweater Target
Shirt (its purple. I promise) Gap
Tights Spanx?
Boots Clarks
Denimlike pencil skirt New York and Co.
Belt Target ( I have it on backwards. I also now own it in Black too)
I am kinda obsessed with my furry thing already. I can see it being something I turn to when I don't know what to wear in winter. Its nice and cozy warm. I have to store it in my sock drawer because Waffle thinks it's dinner. It has been three months since I colored my hair. The side photo is telling it IT'S TIME! I need a hair cut too. Maybe I can talk the mister into trimming it tomorrow night. This week is so bizarre. Having time off in the middle of the week is so strange. You get back to work and you don't know what day it is and try and do things that aren't meant to be done that day! (Oh wait maybe that is just me)
So did you all like the quiz?
I have tons of more questions. A warning to Flickr peeps I am just recycling the old ones. (one of you caught on and copied you answers too I see! Which is ok I love reading them!)
Comments
I dug the quiz too, it's funny who would stick around for photos (not me).
-b-
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3322/3598757410_9786f3e622.jpg
clare its about time!! I've been waiting all day!
And your hair! I love it, love it, love it. You're an absolute doll. ♥