My 500th outfit post!


Today is my 500th unique outfit post. I don't count detail photos.I am just counting outfits. It took me a little over 3 years to do that many. I took almost a year off and I don't do it every day.

I really like today's outfit but the sweater looked way too stuffy all the way buttoned. I notice buttoned like this I look very chesty. This is my fancy Audrey dress I got in Vegas. All the detail is lost here but it is gorgeous. It has a fun back tucking and buttons up the collar in the back . Luckily I ganked a photo from their website back then!

Dress Banana Republic
Tights Urban Outfitters
Boots Clarks
Sweater Ann Taylor
mine
There were technically better detail photos but I just really liked this one.
IMG_5717
These are those stupid footless below knee tights I bought accidentally. They were so tight on my leg it was literally cutting off my circulation. I had to cut the cuff. They JUST fit under my boots. I will NEVER buy tights from Urban Outfitters ever again. I wasted 20 bucks. It is too bad too because they look nice. They were all just horrific quality.
IMG_5716
I do repeat some clothes but I change up the accessories or shoes or what have you.

I posted about Halloween costumes last night. My question to you is...

What are you going to be for Halloween and what are you doing? If not dressing up what are your plans?

I don't know what we are doing this year but last year Dave made "themed food" and we decorated.
We put out the Halloween tree (Blame my mom she likes to buy trees. I own 5 xmas trees in my 300 sq ft apt)
she actually posed for me under the Halloween tree!
We had green ewww goo smoothies
ewwww goo smoothies.
and we had bat wings with sauce but I can't seem to find the photo.
This was our ecard we sent out to friends and family.
To all my flickr peeps

Comments

Kenlie said…
Wow...500! What an amazing milestone! That's awesome...

I LOVE the dress, and you're so right about the sweater. Good move. ;)
WickedThrifty said…
gorgeous outfit. love the ruffles and the tights (even if they suck, they're really cute!). congrats on the 500th outfit post! wow!

for halloween night i'm going to a friend's show (not sure which yet- 4 different bands playing that i know!) and then on sunday to an annual goth event :D i'm going to be cyndi lauper. not very goth. ;)
BAM said…
Good use of the craptacular tights. They look great with the boots.

I'm dressing up and heading to a pal's party. If I finish the metal glove, I'll be Beyonce!

-b-
D'Et said…
My best friend and I are going to go as Pee Wee Herman (me) and Penny (her). We are actually doing a sales blitz for work dressed up like that and handing out candy!

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to the actual day-of, yet.
K said…
Love the look! The sweater looks great buttoned that way.

As for Halloween, I don't dress up typically and won't be this year. We do neighborhood pizza & beer, trick or treating & beer, and then kids running around on sugar highs and beer. Good times and no driving.
Becky said…
Even though your tights were a let-down, they still look great with this outfit!

I am going to be guillotined zombie Marie Antoinette, and my roommates and I are hosting what I'm pretty sure is going to be one of the best Halloween parties I've ever been to...you can look forward to seeing copious pics of decor and my costume on facebook! :)
Franca said…
well done, 500! I passed mine a while ago, but didn't really notice until I was at 520 or something and then the moment had passed.

I am going to a party as a zombie in an evening dress. That's my fall back option - I was going to be Where's Wally/Waldo but could not for the life of me find a red and white stripy top in the shops. You would think it would be easy!
Anna Searcy said…
I really like that sweater! The neckline is so super cute! Your gray and black pairings are so chic!

This halloween we are going to a TRAIL OF TERROR that we went to last year. It's so awesomely scary I was almost hyperventilating last year.

Then bars and debauchery. I'm undecided about dressing up yet. I am lazy.