hi ho hi ho its off to the dentist I go.


When we got outside today we realized neither of us had the camera. So you get iphone shots.

Shorty summer pants (yes they should be shorter. SHUT UP) they have a fun tie on the bum. Gap
Shoes Marc Jacobs
Necklace Marc Jacobs
Shirt Ann Taylor Loft (it has ruffles down front)
Lace Cami Banana Republic
Bangle H&M
Earrings Gift from husband
Necklace Elsa Tiffany Bean gift from husband.

Its a tish chilly (see not 90) and I have TWO dentist appointments today so I dressed for her insanely cold office.
dis?I want red ones, red red ones with a bowmarc jacobs cherry watch necklace

Ok today I want to know who you are crushing on?

Who is your internet crush?


I don't necessarily even mean like "Oh I want to date this person" I mean girl crushes (or boy). People you just think are the cat's pajamas.
I have a few right now.

Keiko Lynn
Just look at her blog for 30 seconds and you will see why. I also love that she says she is awkward in life and not the most popular. I like to think I identify with her that. (Or I like to fool myself cause come on look at her she is GORGEOUS)

Andrea of A cat of impossible colour.
She just has this insanely covetable sense of retro style. I look at her blog and wish we could trade closets and that I was HER.

Elsita of The Hidden Seed
I spoke about her a little last week. She IS glamourous. Her photos are perfect, she has a beautiful smile and her clothes?? OH MY!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That cherry necklace is getting a lot of use - love it!

I'll admit to crushing on Elsita, too. What a knockout.
Lorena said…
I want to be Ranna from Only Shallow at http://ambugaton.blogspot.com/
I want to be her friend and go out and buy stuff in all those wonderful second hand stores she speaks of, I want her to tell me I can pick anything out from her closet... ok this is getting weird !
Ha! the problem is that to do this I would have to move to another continent and probably be 10 years younger.
There are more...
Erin said…
I love Galexie Girl a.k.a. Alex and her blog, strawberrylemonade.blogspot.com. She has great posts of retro illustration and design along with photos of her signature funky mod style. Love it!

Honorable Mention: Julie Mack at Rotten Cupcakes, Jessica Wilson a.k.a. Jek at Scrumdilly, Ambika at (Into) the Fray and puglyfeet.blog.com... and, of course, by Hillary & The Girls!

--artisterin
C said…
LOVELOVELOVE the colors, and I TOTALLY agree with presents. I LIVE for presents. It's sad but true.
Boutique Girl said…
I am in love with those shoes!
Anna Searcy said…
you look so dang cute! I love red on you, and that short is ADORABLE.

My internet crush has been Wendy McClure for a long time. She writes over at poundy.com.

But she's from Chicago and she GOES TO MY GYM and I've seen her at readings but I can never get up the nerve to talk to her!
Andrea Eames said…
Aw, thank you! :) I only just discovered your blog, and I'm really enjoying it.

I have so many Internet crushes that it would take hours to list them all. I was lucky enough to meet Fleur from Diary of a Vintage Girl while I was in London, and I was starstruck. :)

A xx
hillary said…
A cat of impossible color.

You commented half a dozen times that's how I found you! I changed the look recently and it is about to go through a big overhaul tonight!