Almost a week of dresses


I used to do this all the time and once Friday hit I would be so weekend focused I forgot to do them. Its a nice way to go back and see a week as a whole. See the good and the bad.
Wow I am shocked at the 4 days of dresses this week. Thursday was really cold and rainy and I was kinda running around like a mad person. I wonder what this week ahead will bring. I think I was trying to squeeze in as many dresses without tights wearings in as I could. It was also very hot Monday through Wednesday this past week, in the 90's. This week it is gonna be low 70's all week. Crazy New England. No gentle shifts. Usually 20 degrees at a time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's funny, I was actually just going to ask you about purses. I've started reading another blog you linked me too and she always had a bag to go with her outfit. I LOVE purses, but I have a hard time changing them out per outfit.

I'm not going to take a pic because it's damn embarassing, but I am currently carrying this bag:

http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/zngb1ds6/Red-By-Marc-Ecko-Quot-Crocodile-Rocks-Quot-Satchel

I got it for Christmas and I do love it but I'm a little burned out right now. I want a Lucky or maybe a Michael Kors bag. We'll see.

Anyways, I have about seventyfivehundredpatillion receipts (I run my own business so I have to keep them all to write them off and my purse is basically my really horrible filing system). I have probably two empty orbit gum packs and one that has maybe five pieces left. Probably 10 empty gum wrappers.

I have my sunglasses in a case (prescription).

I carry this wallet:
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/loop-nesting-dolls-wallet

My cell phone.

And more receipts.

Occasionally there is a diaper and/or a maxi pad. But I'm pretty sure not now.

And more receipts.