Why my laundry bill is so expensive.


My lovely little Daisyboo has taken to using my clothing rack as her personal playground. She climbs in and throws stuff off as she goes though. She uses her little chicken legs to push piles over until she makes herself a nice little nest and then she hunkers down. Usually on my cami collection you know something I can't just use a lint roller on because it makes direct skin contact. (I am very allergic to cats)
My husband's clothes? Yeah they all live in a lovely closet behind doors she can't open.

Comments

david said…
Ohh I love her little chicken legs. You know you love her and you'd probably take it personally if she didn't love to hunker down in your clothes. Well, maybe not.
Marie said…
That is PRECIOUS.My Georgie is the same way. I have a similar pic of him doing the same thing to my sweaters! You are so sweet to share with her if you are allergic. I usually chase George out yelling like a madwoman that he needs to sleep in the cat bed I bought him!
kendra said…
I didn't know you were allergic to cats! How do you have one, then? I am super allergic and often can't be in someone's house if they have a cat... or at least I can't sleep there. I can get used to a particular cat if I'm at that person's house a lot, but even then after a couple hours my throat itches too much and I have to leave. So sad, because I LOVE cats.
hillary said…
I am violently allergic to cats. I was when we got daisyboo but after about 3 weeks I got better. I still have to wash my hands and arms and what every touches her immediately after patting her. At someone elses house with a cat? Forget it. I wheeze and rash all kinds of fun. Its all about getting acclimated. Thats what the allergist said. He said the injections are just what your allergic to in small doses to get you used to it.