Being obvious with my favorite


I have been trying to hard to keep my blog and flickr content (words at least) different enough to keep people interested. I have flickr friends who don't read blogs and blogger friends who don't have flickr accounts so the main subject goes on both.

Toile skirt My mom made it for me. She made it so it "was a good skirt to twirl in" she knows me too well sometimes.
Sash American Apparel (I love it for hiding my waistbands. It also helps with tucking which I hate to do much looks nice.
Bronze shoes Clarks
Shirt Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace Shop it to Me Marc Jacobs gift from husband.
Bangles husband and my mom both got me a set of interlocking silver bangles so I always wear them together.
Pink and red beaded bracelet husband made
Earrings husband made.
This is a good twirling skirt
keep twirlkeep twirl2 sets of silver bangle braceltsred and pink beaded bracelet dave madebronze shoes clarksred glass ball earringsmarc jacobs cherry watch necklace
I am pretty loyal when I like something. In this case it is the color red. While its not my power color according to the cosmos (turquoise is) Red makes me feel powerful. Honestly when I wear red I feel like the most confident person in the room. I am not saying I am without insecurities but in red they seem to hide for the day. I walk around thinking "I look cute now give me a country to take over" This is why I own so many red accessories. Mostly red shoes but red handbags comes in a close second. I see red as a neutral and goes with virtually everything.

So my question for you is what color makes you feel fantastic?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh it's red all the way, baby. Has always been my favorite color, always will be. I feel like a goddess in it.

Go red loyalty!
julie mack said…
You do look fabulous in red.

My color that I feel happy in is definitely chartreuse. I have this one dress that I do not fit into anymore but cannot bear to part with.
Eyeliah said…
Yellow!! It always brightens my mood.
Ally said…
Green. It's the only color that consistently looks good on me no matter the shade.
Heather said…
Blue always does it for me but I love me in pink too. Does shiney count as a colour?
hillary said…
sal something about that red!

julie and I love you in that color. There is a old disney song with chartreuse in it and I sing it every time I see the word.

hailey I LOVE yellow but it hates me (skin wise) I love love love it though.

Ally cause you got redish hair toots. We just look good in green. Its like a FACT.

Heather I love you in that vibrant blue color!
Megan said…
I love myself in turquoise, even though I don't own a lot in it. It's silly, but I feel skinnier in it? It plays up my eyes and hair. So there.
Kimberly said…
I always receive the most compliments when I wear green and turquoise. Both are great colors, I just don't have a ton of it.
BAM said…
I'm a big fan of Torquoise too. It seems to add a little life to my skin when I'm tired and does make my eyes look nice.

I also really like purple. It seems to complement my coloring and matches a lot of things (browns & blacks).

I always try out red b/c it seems like a fun color, but I think it comes off too strong on me unless I neutralize with a khaki or brownish shade. Does that make sense? It does to me.

-b-
hillary said…
Bam red is hard on blondes. It takes the right shade. Have you tried a blue red?

Kimberly I agree. I like you in aqua colors.

megan. YUPPPPPP