RIP Michael, Farrah and Ed


I know people are already feeling overwhelmed by the media coverage but this is my blog and you don't have to read on.
I made this image quickly as a little tribute this morning. Michael may of had his issues (who doesn't, admittedly his were a bit more severe) but there is no denying his talent. As someone born in late 70's I grew up as he was really making it as a solo artist. I remember when Thriller came out and it was THE THING and it was all people talked about. When Bad hit it big and Weird Al made his "Just eat it" video which I am sorry is one of the funniest parodies of all time. So the entertainment world lost its King of Pop and I am interested who is gonna try and pick up the reins. It also hits home that he was the exact same age as my parents. Makes me want to hug them and tell them how much I love them.

I would be remiss not to also say the passing or Farrah and Ed where also a great loss. Farrah with her golden locks and my secret desire as a child for Ed to show up at our house to tell us we won.

As an aside you may use my photo but please give credit or link back to me.

Comments