Its summer now enough already!


It has rained every day for the past three weeks. It is predicted to rain at least through Saturday too. It has been about 15-20 degrees below normal for this time of year. I am tired of waiting for summer so the dresses I have been saving to wear are coming out!


Dress TJ Maxx (bought for a wedding as a backup dress but changed my mind)
Old lady shoes that are really cute but old lady like Nine West circa 2005 (bought for job interview and worn once)
Cardigan Ann Taylor Loft
Big white ring High Gear
Earrings QVC

IMG_3311IMG_3319

IMG_3329
For my hair I put Moroccan oil in my hair wet last night and pinned it up until I went to bed. I slept on it and it was 95% dry this morning. I then put my hair in four braids. I then ran a flat iron over those braids. I let them cool and sprayed them with a soft touchable hair spray. I then sprayed it with a sea salt spray from Mark. It seems to work some. Its hard because my hair is thick and heavy and wants to fall out of things like this. It seems to hold a curl well but waves are harder for it.

I don't know what possessed me but I wanted to do a jump shot. I hadn't done one in a long time. I loved how they came out so much I think I need to do them more often.



Please don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Comments

Katie said…
I adore this dress/jacket combo. Mostly because I love brown and orange together, but also because the proportions work and the lace detailing has a great spring/summer flair to it.
hillary said…
Katie are you my katie?
Jess said…
I am intrigued by this Moroccan Oil thing! I have heavy, thick hair as well (mine is actually naturally curly) and I am always on the lookout for good products. Do you like it?
Anonymous said…
Oh, Hillary, I LOVE this dress! It is so fantastic! Also, big love for the jump shot!
Eyeliah said…
also love the dress, so pretty.
watergirl82 said…
Love the feminine details of the dress...and the color!