Things I love Thursday!



Lomo and Crossprocessing action scripts in Photoshop! I am completely addicted to doing it to almost any photo.

How grey and black look together.

Mermaids

Long weekend trips!

Disney World!

5 inch wedges (my feet touch the floor in my desk chair in them!)

Pens from Japan. I can't even tell you how precise they write. You can write a story on a matchbox with them.

Twitter. I am hopelessly addicted.

Colored paperclip.

Leaving hello kitty stickers where ever I go.

So I ask loves what do you love today??

Comments

MLE said…
I love:

The smell of lilacs in full bloom on a humid day

A fresh made bed

Milk glass in all its shapes and forms

The hum of my sewing machine

rickrack in every shade of the rainbow

It's rainy and humid today, but it feels like a GREAT thursday! Thank you Miss M.!
Christophe said…
Stream of consciousness blogposts

spring misty rain

arriving an hour late at work for the heck of it

Thursdays are great!
mamichan said…
The skinny pen? I got one for myself too and I love that thing.

I love my crafting idea. But right now I hate my sewing machine because the underneath thread won't catch so I can't sew!
Eyeliah said…
where are you on twitter?
I'm @stylesymmetry.