May 22nd 2007 vs. May 21st 2009


A lot has changed in the past two years and a lot has stayed the same.

I am more aware of my body and cuts that suit it now.
I still love black and white and always default to it.
In 2007 this photo was my first attempt at wearing a belt for fashion as opposed to function.
I now realize Khaki is not my friend.
I now default to a skirt over pants.
I am trying to not wear my Danskos everyday like I used to.
My haircut is the same even though there was a wicked short one in between these. I always go back to this hair cut. Always.
I am much paler than I used to be. And honestly I was pretty pale then. ha.
I wear more of my accessories. That was an Uberlist item the past 2 years actually.
My body hasn't changed. I weigh the same in both pics. But I can now do a pushup. (sure as hell couldn't then)

In general I cringe less at pics now than I did then.

Comments

MLE said…
Your style is sharper, more focused now. I love seeing how it has changed especially over the past year. You are very inspiring that way!
Eyeliah said…
And you have turned into a posing professional! :-)
Heather said…
you can do a push up? you rock. this was a good post. I need to emulate you regarding the wearing of accessories.
Anonymous said…
You just radiate confidence now, lady. A LOT has changed.