Full skirt Kohls
Shirt Ann Taylor Loft
Red cami H&M
Shoes and Bag Target
Belt street in NYC
Earrings and Necklace Avon
Bracelet Tiffany's

I have done a good job at my commitment to transition my buying habits to natural fabrics. This skirt is cotton and is wonderfully full and two layers. Its a bit sticky today but thats because the wind is so strong. It will probably work great with my crinoline.


These shoes and bag are both from Target but they are not by the same company! The shoes were new and the bag clearance. Dave picked the bag out he liked how it looked like it was sticking out its tongue. It also reminded him of a Marc Jacobs bag I made him stalk with me last winter.

My twirling pics were nothing special but the one of me falling was worth sharing. Some may remember this falling pic from last year.

As anyone who follows me knows I am a big fan of the 50's housewife look. I have a set on flickr called "My attempts at housewife chic". I think I like them so much because they work for my body type. I am ahem well, curvy on top and have a large derriere with a smaller waist. These type of looks take those into account and nip in at the right places and cover the others (thighs and such) with their wide skirts.

What type of look do you like best for yourself?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would steal this outfit right off of you if I could!
How cute are you?! I love the action shots.
hillary said…
thanks ladies!

Sal the skirt is from friday at Kohls and shoes and purse same day! heee.