Tuesday yeah um its Tuesday


It is going to be in the 90's here today. Then tomorrow back to upper 50's Go New England!

Chambray dress with pockets Gap
Cami H&M
Sandals Clarks
Necklace Avon
Earrings Gift from Emily
Sunglasses clearance at Urban
Shorter necklace from my mom pop and my baby ring is on it.
Spf 70

Hair bumpit
bobby pins I painted.


That mark on my right leg is what is now gonna be a scar from being attacked by the elliptical machine. It bashed me in the leg so hard.

So I was going to write up a thing on the bumpit. But is anyone even interested in that? I could maybe take pics or a video of doing it? Let me know if your interested. If not I won't waste my time.

We were woken in up in the pre-dawn hours by a fire alarm. It didn't get turned off til about 6:30. I was glad I wasn't in rags when I went to bed because standing on the street with a dozen people at 5:00 in the morning is stressful enough. It is one of those industrial building alarms and we all have a announcer in our apartments. Talk about loud. The poor cat. She was so stressed out and crying. My little baby. I didn't know how to calm her down. If she let us hold her I could of cradled her and soothed her. Next cat I am testing for hold-ability. I actually may have some exciting news on that front soon. Lets not count our chickens or in this case kittens before they hatch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am jealous of your heat! Still not even 60 here today, bleeecch. I will be the first to raise my hand and say that I would like to see a bumpit review/tutorial. It looks awesome from the back!
Anonymous said…
If it isn't too much trouble I would love a tutorial/how-to post. I am a bit frightened by the large one, let alone the extra large bumpit! You look marvelous, darling!
As for painting the bobby pins - what a novel idea!
Unknown said…
you know i want one because I am big scardey cat when it comes to my bumpits.
Kelly said…
I would love to know more about it. I've been waiting to hear from someone who has a Bumpit!