Sweet victory



My husband dislikes my Olsen twin sunglasses. The only thing he dislikes more than my sunglasses is me telling people he doesn't like them. What can I say I love the Olsens. I think they look adorable in the circle glasses with half darkness. Sadly those glasses aren't available to the public. (Like I would be able to afford them anyways) I was on the hunt for them for about a year and saw Jess from What I Wore post she found a pair at the Boston Urban Outfitters. Mine aren't exactly like hers. I think I like hers a little better but I didn't find the same ones.

I have actively been looking for two types of glasses.
1. A pair my husband likes
2. Black hearts like the pair Nubby wore here.

Some of you may remember these glasses. I posted this picture last May for my mom cause I knew she would get a laugh. Her response "You ain't right." I actually turned this picture into a Moo card.


I actually have them in red too. There is a killer trashy costume shop about a mile or so from my work and I LOVE to spend my lunch break there looking for oddball stuff. I actually had asked them to carry heart glasses. I like them but I LOVE Nubby's really rounded ones as opposed to my globby heart ones.
We don't have a Forever 21 here sadly and they weren't available online.

Then today I found them! At a comic book store actually!



I don't know what the husband thinks yet. heeeeee. I don't really care this time.

Comments

julie mack said…
Love them!! They look absolutely darling!
FutureLint said…
Your new sunglasses are PERFECT! Some of the heart ones are a little much to wear on an everyday basis, but these ones are so subtle, they are, well, PERFECT!

P.S. I LOOOOOOVE the Olsen twins too... I don't know why. They are just so tiny and cute!