As the weather gets warmer...


Swimsuit season is coming before you know it and my friends at Lucky Magazine asked me to share the following with you.

Make a splash in a swimsuit with surprising detail this summer. The most important detail in your suit is Xtra Life
LYCRA® fiber, it gives longer lasting fit and longevity.

Lucky loves these surprising detail suits:

Speedo “Orbital Stripe” with Xtra Life LYCRA® fiber; $76
Profileä “Tricolore” with LYCRA® fiber; top $78, bottom $38
Nautica “Rugby Stripe” with LYCRA® fiber; top $58, bottom $48
Kara Coletto “Beaded Sash” with Xtra Life LYCRA® fiber; $248
Croft & Barrow “Geo Deco Brown” ” with LYCRA® fiber; $24 each piece

Purchase any of the swimsuits you see online and Lucky will send you Alex + Ani bangles and Rimmel LYCRA® Wear 10 with Xtra Life LYCRA®. Go to www.luckylookout.com/lycra
for more details.




I am really digging the one on the bottom right. I have been working my arms at the gym so I could see this as a winner!


Comments

MLE said…
I like the one on the bottom left. I have a retro suit like that one and it's my fave swimsuit ever.
Heather said…
I wish I knew about this before I went to Cuba!! I need some new bikinis so I'll be checking this out for sure!