Shoe score


I found a brand spanking new store on my way home that I feel is going to be dangerous. It had some new stuff in the front. Nothing my taste but in the back they had some consignment items. I honestly didn't look to hard I eyeballed the YSL and that was it. Who ever owned them wore them twice tops. The box was prestine the top and inside of the shoes as well. The soles were a bit dirty but hey this is Boston! I grabbed them and started searching for a size in them. BINGO my size. I asked how much and ran down the street to an ATM. I did a quick peak before I paid and saw the Ferragamo they were well loved but they are totally resoleable!
Yeah. The only down side is the store is on my way home! I plan to being some stuff to try and consign this weekend.

Comments

Kelly said…
Love those blue shoes. So pretty!
hillary said…
Both pairs are black. White Balance must of been off.
Kelly said…
lovely nonetheless
mamichan said…
oooh! You've found my version of June Resale :)