When you gonna make up your mind?


when you gonna love you as much as I do?

Awkward model pose.

not complaining not complaining. Buck up , man up it one my resolutions this year.

On to today's clothing parade.
I call this my $25 dollar outfit I am positive I do better on some of my clothes new than people do thrifting.

Ok so after my bad last few days I got a $8 pleated suede mini skirt with POCKETS Gap its one size too big but because its sturdy it stays up! It has lots of volume which is unusual in leather that is why I love it more.
Skirt with scoop and pleats Target $6
Cardigan New York and Co $9.99
Fleece leggins gift from mom. I think she paid a buck.
Boots Clarks (they were $80 from 250)
Necklace Mark by Avon


So without boots at least its a $25 outfit

I figure if I am going to post here and Flickr I got to at least mix it up some or it will be tre boring. So I am using different pictures and more text.


The ice is getting thin.

Comments

Kelly said…
Skirts with pockets are the BEST. Also, I love that color blue/green with the leopard print!