Quiet Saturday

I slept in late. Woke up with a doozy of a headache. Hate headaches, migraines are easier. Know  why? I have a rx for migraines. Headaches are a guessing game. Is it tension? Is it sinus? Do I take ibuprofen for inflammation or Tylenol? Will caffeine help will excedrin keep me up all night if I take it? It is literally me taking one of 10 bottles and hoping that is the type of headache it is.

I bought a bagel on my way home last night. I knew Dave would be out so I could eat it and not feel bad. Now I am wondering if it  might make my head worse. I don't eat "that much" wheat anymore and my body isn't "used to it" anymore. When you go long peroids of time without a food your body kind of forgets how to process it. Especially wheat which humans haven't been eating that long in the grand scheme of things.

bah.

Off for more water.

Comments

Eyeliah said…
Hope you are feeling better, headaches are the worst. I have t3's but Im not supposed to take them often.
Anonymous said…
Hillary,

In the interest of full disclosure, Megan kicked me off of her blog. I was wondering if I could hang out here for a while. Please let me know.
hillary said…
no wacko.