My weekend sucked how about yours?

Oh I don't know which part was worse.
The GIANT zipcar fine for being literally 5 minutes late.
The guy screaming at dave who was waiting for said car.
Dave falling down two flights of stairs (nothing broken but he is sore)
The computer kicking the bucket. Oh yes the $3,500. one. fuck.
That I got bit HARD by the kitten we wanted. So we were unable to get her.
Or the fact that THE CABLE HAS BEEN BROKEN SINCE FRIDAY

But today is a new day and my accountant aka dave's mom said we are GETTING A REFUND. Enough to cover the new computer dave absolutely needs for school.

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh no! That is one big crapfest right there. Hope everything gets sorted out!
mamichan said…
crappy!
I don't understand how you are surviving without cable. Seriously. I'd be out of my mind.
Anna Searcy said…
oh sweets, sorry your weekend sucked. At least there is the silver lining.
hillary said…
I am going out of my mind. I missed the Closer. BAH. so fucking annoying. I had to do things like READ. My brain hated it.
Suzi Q said…
Well there is always next weekend to look forward to~ Sorry last weekend sucked for you.