Letting someone else dress me

So as some already know I am planning on working on an experiment where I let my husband dress me for a week. Idealy he would pick out the accessories and shoes too. I plan to blog about the entire process and what I think and what surprises me about it and what I expected. I got the idea from a magazine article where a woman let her husband do it but she did it oddly and had him purchase the clothes and accessories and footwear were not mentioned. Nor did she have photos. Just two drawings. I mean if you are going to do it, do it right. I really should of kept my mouth shut and just did it as I think there are going to be some others who follow suit and if that happened before I got the chance I would be livid. But keeping mum seems to be an issue at times. Since I already leaked it on Flickr I might as well start writing about it.

I don't really want to say what I am expecting before he picks everything out. I think I will let him do it. Not show me then I can write once he has chosen.

Comments

Dave77459 said…
Your Dave will make awesome choices. He is intuitive and has great taste. I will wager two pence that it will be a great experience for you both.

My wife would be right to be deathly afraid of my choices.