marathon

Dave and I tend to watch marathons of things.
Any movie with a certain actor. A tv show from pilot to series finale. We did something new to us this weekend and watched a trilogy of movies. We watched Back to the Future 1, 2 and 3. I hadn't one in oh 20 years and 3 I had never seen. It was fun and hilarious to see their idea of what is now only 6 years away, future.
Anyone have any suggestions for more movie trilogies or the type? Say Star Wars and I MIGHT gag. (I was named after them).

I crocheted til my elbow and wrist hurt. I am like that. I go at it nuts for awhile til I hurt myself so bad I can't again for 6 months. Must learn moderation. And people wonder why I don't drink. pah.

Comments

mamichan said…
Indiana Jones!
Legally Blonde 1 and 2.
The cheerleading movie series... I think it's Bring it On? And there's like 4 of them.
How many of the Narnia movies are out?
Anna Searcy said…
Oooh I love your question! Nick and I do the same thing, except we tend to do it with tv shows!

Shrek 1, 2, 3?
I'll second Legally Blonde!
Godfather 1, 2
A series of Bond movies by actors (the fashion!)
Alien, Aliens, Alienss
Harry Potter (though I imagine this is old hat for ya)
Austin Powers!
Helen said…
I second the Bring It On series!

But truly you must watch The Mummy series. 1) The Mummy 2)The Mummy Returns 3) The Scorpion King 4)Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.
Ally said…
Die Hard!

If you lived closer I'd let you borrow my copy of the trilogy. :)
miss ruta said…
Father of the Bride if you like Steve Martin. The Neverending Story movies if you're into some serious nostalgia. i'm about to embark on a Mel Brooks marathon myself. Just got Blazing Saddles. woot!
Anonymous said…
we do the same thing! right now we seem to be watching anything involving judd apatow or other related actors (knocked up, pineapple express, superbad, etc.) we also watched the lord of the rings trilogy, all 3 seasons of arrested development, flight of the conchords, and... yeah, back to the future was fun:)
Anonymous said…
Ewan McGregor fan?

The Pillow Book
Trainspotting
Long Way Round (his series on Bravo about riding on motorcycles around the world.)

Christian Bale?

Empire of the Sun
Newsies
American Psycho
The Machinist
3:10 to Yuma (an EXCELLENT movie!)