Christmas list update

I figure if I don't put it out there then their is no chance I will get things I want.
Selfish I know, but isn't it better to say what you want instead of getting things you wish you had the receipt for?

NO LONGER WANT THE RING. I got a cool one at a craft fair last week
This ring. The Bubble Murano ring in Black and Silver. It would go so nicely with my glass ring collection, also my hands are slim and giant rings look nice.

I would sell my cat in a heart beat for this purse. I want it so bad my teeth hurt.

I NO LONGER WANT A KIT> (well i mean I always will but there are things I Like more)
It doesn't have to be this one but I want a smoky eye kit. This one is nice too. I don't own any black or greys. So anything in that vein to create the Angie smoky eye.

A convertible clutch. There are a few companies that have great ones. This LAMB one is nice. But I know I have seen ones just like it at Gap and Marc Jacobs. I want one I can hold undone by the handle but also folds over like the LAMB one.

This book about Audrey.

An Emily Post book. The edition doesn't matter. Any really. (this is picky but if its an old, old book such as from a library I won't be able to read it. My allergies are out of control lately.)

Gentleman Junkie. Its out of print and has been for years but I know its easily attainable. I don't know why but its something I can't buy for myself. Weird. I have read it maybe 4 times and love it every time.

I might faint if I got this Andy book. Its so over the top ridiculous I am in mad love with it.

This DVD set
is something I have swooned over for years. I have seen every episode and still want it.

I NOW OWN SEASON ONE AND TWO SO THE SET WOULD BE SILLY. JUST NEED 3-6 now.
I am a little ashamed to admit I want the SATC box set.

Etsy has lots of fun unique jewelry. I could link a few but seriously there is SO much fun stuff.

Canon 50 mm lens.
A 75-300mm lens.

Ooh I love gingerbread.

I NO LONGER WANT A KINDLE
I have been up in the air on the concept of book reader for years. I am a tactile person. BUT I also am a city girl who carries her life with her and life in a small apartment. My bookcases are busting at the seams. (one quite literally) So I think I would like to transition to the kindle. BUT it would require a gift card cause I am a cheapskate about techy things. Dave got me an ipod but I never would buy music for it. Know what I mean? I looked up a few authors and they had things I liked in the kindle store. so....

Comments

Dave77459 said…
The Canon 50mm f/1.8 Mk II is a great lens. It has legions of fans (moi included!). We call it the nifty fifty. Cheap, light, functional, and takes great photos. A great get if you want to take bokeh-y photos.