What I got at the GAP inc 30% sale

So this weekend Gap inc was having their yearly Friends and Family sale. 30% everything. The discount applied to Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. So this past week I have stalked their estores planning my strategy. In the end there was nothing I "needed" and nothing I couldn't live with out. Silly me took until Sunday night to think OOH look for dave. So while he did homework I picked out some things I think he needs.

old navy by miss matilda

I got him some slim fit jeans he has one pair of jeans in this fit. They are not slim on him at all. Infact a tad on the loose side but they are still a very flattering fit on him.
A puffer vest. He had talked me into one a few months back to only whine every time I wear it "I wish I had one". So now you do.
Stripey sweater. Ok yes I know I am the one mad for stripes but he looks cute in them.
Slim jersey lined hoodie. I thought this would be perfect layering under a blazer and would still be appropriate for his hip office. I love that its lined in stripes those type of details are what I love in clothes.

Ok so I got myself one thing. A pair of trouser cords with nice big cuffed hem. I need more pant options for winter. I know just what I want to wear with them.

Comments