Day 4 dairy free my first review

Ok so this is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. It physically pained me to not go to Dunkin Donuts and not get a caramel iced latte this morning.

So I went to Whole Foods on my lunch break and got some dairy free goodies.
My first review is for So Delicious coconut milk ice cream sandwiches.



I don't remember how much it cost but it I think it was around $4. You get 8 in a box and they are about 100 calories or 2 points.
First thoughts? TINY I couldn't get over how small it was. It looked delicious though and smelled heavenly. (someone needs to make a perfume from the smell)


First bite sorry mouth full can't talk. OMG sooo good. Coconutttty smmooooth. With chocolate cakey outside
nomnom. Its not "ice cream" its its own thing. And its VERY good.

I WILL buy again.

Comments

Christy said…
Yum, Soy Delicious! I've never had the coconut ones (not a big fan of coconut, generally), but the chocolate ones and mint ones are so wonderful!