anyone have access to a japanese market

I have this eyelash curler I got a million years ago at a Japanese market. I have had it for a very long time and the small rubber piece finally fell out and I have no replacements. I bought a long strip replacement but it didn't fit. I really want a new one of the curler. I looked online and can't seem to find a place to get it. The reason I love it so much is, a traditional eyelash curler has closed sides so you can never really get to the outer corners and really curl them. This one is designed so the sides are open and you can get all the way to tiny ends. If someone knows where I can get my hands on one I would be forever grateful.

Comments

Dave77459 said…
I have read this and hesitated to say that I have easy access to a Japanese market. Several to choose from. Houstonians are lucky that way.

I hesitate because I am totally unclear on what you want. As a dude, this is a place where I am almost certain to fail. I can read the words and they don't make sense to me.
hillary said…
It is an eyelash curler. But its a special one that does the outside of your eye. The pink thing in the picture is it. See how she is kind of holding it up to her eye? The last one I got that broke the package looked just like that but mine was turquoise. For some reason there are no companies in america who has made one of these yet, I know Ive looked!