question for you

Do you seem to gravitate towards a sign?
Not on purpose but I have an insanely large number of Libra friends. Like unusually large.

My most compatible sign for friends is Aquarius (according to the stars not me)
and one of my favorite people ever in the world is one. Then Gemini (again according to the stars) and my second best friend WHEN I was younger was a Gemini. We do not talk any more. For good reason we lived on two different planets.

The stars say nothing about Libra and Cancers (which is dave)

I am not all new agey but my horoscope and things about Libras are alarmingly like me. My horoscope has been so dead on some days it frightens my family. One day I met a very crazy man on the street who was waving his arms above his head and dancing and muttering what I assume was Klingon. The next day I was catching up on my email and my horoscope for the day previous was you are going to meet a strange man who waves his arms in the but don't worry he really is harmless.

My dad and I are coincidence people. coincidences happen to us. Often, many times a day. Someone once told me they once saw a quote by Lao (I have never been able to find it) but it said something to the effect that if your life is full of coincidences then you are leading the correct path of a life.

Does this stuff happen to any of you? Are you like your sign?

Libra Positive Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane Romantic and charming Easygoing and sociable Idealistic and peaceable Perceptive and intuitive. Very graceful and charming. Expresses considerable poise, is kind and caring with a sympathetic disposition. Librans' are generous by nature and are loving and affectionate, and most are very talented and adaptable.

Libra Negative Traits

Indecisive and changeable. Gullible and easily infuenced Flirtatious and self-indulgent. Tempermental in nature and sometimes quick to anger. Can be selfish and self willed at times. They are prone to daydream and make believe. They may tend to be flirtatious and tend to be discouraged easily. Monotony does not fare well with the Libra.



To those who really know me you see those in me?

Comments

E said…
I don't know anything about the zodiac and stars and stuff, really. A few of my co-workers are, though, and it's always intersting to hear what their signs are directing them to for the week. I'm a scorpio, but my co-workers always tell me I'm a sagittarius (or however you spell it)... and I haven o idea what that means!

Astrology is truly fascinating, no?
Hope you're having a lovely day, pal!
Helen said…
It’s an interesting idea. But I looked up Gemini traits for myself and one of my “dislikes” is apparently “being a bad situation.” Hmmmmm.