lyrics from songs I listened to and liked
*I feel like I could go either way, Behind your back, I just may
*It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
*Its a pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon.
*Holding back, everyday the same
Don't wanna be a loner
Listen to me, oh no
I never say anything at all
But with nothing to consider they forget my name
*I'm not a trendy asshole
I do what I want
I do what I feel like
I'm not a trendy asshole
Don't give a fuck
If it's good enough for you
'Cause I am alive
*I want to rock your gypsy soul
FAVORITE SONG EVER EVER
*sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you.
But in your dreams
whatever they be
dream a little dream of me
she smoked in her room and colored her hair.
i was ashamed, i was ashamed of her.
*It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
*Its a pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon.
*Holding back, everyday the same
Don't wanna be a loner
Listen to me, oh no
I never say anything at all
But with nothing to consider they forget my name
*I'm not a trendy asshole
I do what I want
I do what I feel like
I'm not a trendy asshole
Don't give a fuck
If it's good enough for you
'Cause I am alive
*I want to rock your gypsy soul
FAVORITE SONG EVER EVER
*sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you.
But in your dreams
whatever they be
dream a little dream of me
*our grandpa died in a hospital gown.
she didn't seem to care,she smoked in her room and colored her hair.
i was ashamed, i was ashamed of her.
Comments