kids these days.


Last time I saw my gram she said "ooh your style is so cute you look just like a college kid" My mouth dropped open and dave started laughing. Gram didn't realize that was an insult to me. I am at the finally where I would rather not pass for 18. A few years ago maybe. She tends to think college is 18-42 or something. :) I work at a university and I would be so insulted if I thought I dressed like them. I realized I was getting old a few weeks ago when the kids came back and a coworker whom is 29 and I were talking about how disgustingly the kids were dressed! I would never be cause dead in my PAJAMAS! EWWWWWWWWWWW Then you wear them on the subway then in your bed? I am sorry but that is nasty. The kids at least here would look homeless if it weren't for the dior sunglasses perched on top of the messy ratty ponytail. ok enough ranting. :)

Comments

E said…
I'm so sorry Hillary, I really didn't mean to offend you! The New England collegiate, in my midwestern mind, is all put-together preppy, which is what I felt you portrayed today.

I truly apologize!