You are my sweetet downfall...

Ugh. That is the overwhelming feeling of the week. Make that the month. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Where did the year go? It goes quick but nothing exciting has happened. Just a lot of more of the same. I have a bunch of Uberlist items to check off. And some I plan to still do and some that will just carry over. What can I say I am a horrible friend. I am going like a million miles a minute with work and school and the second I have a few free hours all I want to do is read or knit. Hanging out is the last thing that comes to mind. I love my friends and enjoy time with them but I also like relaxing. A little too much? Nah!

So I need a tripod. I kept trying to take a picture of myself on the stool on the right and I would set the timer and go and the darn cat kept taking the seat. So no I really need a remote and a tripod! Man shes lucky she is cute is all I can say.

Comments

Andrea said…
Your kitty looks like mine!
http://flickr.com/photos/andreaiscool/1508715416/