Music wish list


DSC00861
Originally uploaded by miss matilda
So I wanted to put it all in one place. My music wish list. I don't really buy cd's anymore. I mean digital works for me so if anyone has these and wants to trade? I am so game!
Most of this stuff is music I had before my ipod died from working at Berklee all that time. Oh man it sucked losing years of stuff.

Scissor Sisters first album
The Killers Hot fuzz
Flaming Lips (I don't have like anything anymore I don't think)
Tori Amos The Librarian
They might be giants the one with doughty on it.
Regina Spektor any I only have Begin to hope
Feist I have the reminder
beatles. any really
Cure gah I am not sure what I do and dont have.
Justin Timberlake justified. (shut up)
Sufjan Stevens lost it all
Mike Doughty the gambler
Pavement
Eels any but def beautiful freak
M.ward
Muse
Built to Spill
Postal Service
Tegan and Sara
Interpol
Aphex Twin (I have a few 90's ones)
The Decemberists
The Shins
Modest Mouse
Imogen Heap
Damien Rice
Air
Goldfrapp
Lo Fidelity Allstars
Barenaked Ladies
James
Keane
Fergie (shut up I like the word flouncy)
Rhiannon (sp) I LOVE the Umbrella song it gets stuck in my head for days at a time.

Comments