fun with words.


yummers
Originally uploaded by miss matilda
My mom taught me this word when I was too young to truly comprehend it. She said there would be more people like this in your life then you need.
Identify and eliminate.
I plan to mommy. You didn't raise no fool.


1. fair-weather friend

A friend who is only a friend when circumstances are pleasant or profitable. At the first sign of trouble, these capricious, disloyal friends will drop their relationship with you.

I had thought Ted would stand by me when I was accused of theft, but it turned out he was only a fair-weather friend.


2. fair-weather friend

A friend who is only nice to you when it's convenient. Someone who's wishy-washy. Someone who is a "backstabber." Someone who abandons you in certain situations.

Every time you're with Bob, you won't hang out with me. You're such a fair-weather friend.


3. fair-weather friend

A friend who is only around when they need you.

Bill is a fair-weather friend because he only comes over when I have weed







All I have to say..... You know who you are. :D

ps its not your jen! :P

Comments