100 things.



Originally uploaded by miss matilda
So kellysue did a list of 100 things she loves. I wanted to make one as I love a list but it was very very hard not to use some of hers. I think I haven't seen it in a long enough time that I can say this is MY list. It was hard to stick to 100. If I took longer I am sure I would add and delete to kingdom come. So here it is.


alice in wonderland
all my pretty purses they are like children to me
amusement parks
audrey hepburn
bangs
book stores
brown and blue or brown and pink. They are tied in my mind.
calef's
calvin p higginbottom
camping
candy buttons
chocolate (not flavored things but chocolate)
cotton candy
cowboys
crispy pad thai
cupcakes
dave
dresses they instantly make you feel pulled together and feminine
electric lemon yellow crayons
embroidery. I have to resist buying things "just cause they are embroidered"
emily
fires, camp fires, in a fireplace
fleece when its brandy new
french fries
gerbera daisies
giraffes
go carts
gtalk
harry potter books
health food stores
hello kitty
homemade lemonade
honey sticks
jerky
kitten kisses
kitties
lipgloss (lots and lots of it)
living in Boston
llbean the store and the catalogs. (even though I don’t buy much I adore it)
magazines the girlier the better
mail getting it that is
mary-janes
mermaids
mike doughty
miniature anything
mittens
monkeys (all of them)
museum gift shops
my mom
myspace- I have reconnected with so many people who I adore. Jen, Nat, Tatum, Kendra etc….
nail polish oh I feel naked when my nails arent painted
NYC
paris
parker posey
pepsi
pilot pens
purell
red lipstick
red shoes
riding in the car
riding roller coasters
rx sunglasses (why didn’t I get them sooner??)
saying "I am in grad school"
school supplies
shopping online and dave bringing it home to me!
smores…..oh god………….
snap dragons
snow
squishy dinner rolls
stationary
stickers
suprises
swimming
swings
taking obscene amounts of photos
target
thai ice tea
the aveda smell
the song dream a little dream
the thought of monkeys microwaving popcorn
the way dave says instantanous
the way guinea pigs squeal
the way my mom calls me anything but hillary
tiffany blue
travel mugs (cant explain it they keep things soo cool)
unicorns
vanilla
virgin radio
watching gram and pop dance
watching tv shows online
weight watchers
when gram speaks french
when my dad tells me about his guns. He gets this lil giddy look in his eye.
when my mommy comes to visit. Its all about me and her and there is no better feeling.
wizard of oz
www.cuteoverload.com
www.icanhascheezburger.com
www.kellysue.com/blog ( I can't help it I feel like her stalker she is PAINFULLY adorable and her honest blogs kill me!)
www.peapod.com
york beach

Comments