Is it time to go yet?


tiny bit of my desk
Originally uploaded by miss matilda
Man I hate working. I really do. Most the people I work with are great. But some aren't. It is also a terribly boring job. So come the end of the week I am crawling out of my skin. UGH.

My mom always told me about "fair weather" friends and I realize that is almost all I have in my life. I am too tired to bother with them anymore. Its all about them, and they aren't there for you when you need them. If it isnt about them then they dont care. My job is takes it out of me enough I don't need toxic people in my life.

I am excited to start school. There is a couple of people I know who are doing the program but I hope we don't have any classes together. I would rathar be alone in it. I HATE when you take classes with someone you know its all a competition. Even if you don't want it to be. I also know this one person and they tend to steal others intellectual property and I don't want to witness that. As an artist it disgusts me.

Tap is over. Unless I reshign up. It was fun, maybe I would do it again. Not now at least. My feet will thank me I think. It is also impossible to practice. I would either annoy the neighbors or ruin the floor. Neither of which seems like an option.

Comments

kendra said…
you still haven't told me what your grad program is. And when do you start?