Monster Machine


Cleo
Originally uploaded by miss matilda.
I don't think I have told people yet. (people meaning ummm who ever reads this, if there is anyone)
I got a new computer for my new job. All I can say about the job is its a editing/production job. I am actually insanely nervous about the whole thing. Its been 5 years since I have done anything. I also have never done anything for anyone else. It was always my own stuff. I don't know that I know what I am doing at all. I fear its going to be not good. I am so out of practice and they want professional product. I also dont mind people not liking my work, as in like a art piece, I actually like criticism on those. But this is something for someone else. I think my feelings will be very easily hurt. I can't have backseat drivers either. I don't deal well. My boss does that and it makes me want to scream and cry all at once.

The computer is nice. it gets smudgy too easy and it makes me crazy . I need some sort of skin for it. Or I may go mad polishing it daily.

Comments

kendra said…
congrats on the new job! how exciting! good luck! I'm sure once you get settled in, everything will go much more smoothly then you fear. :-)