Lifetime



Originally uploaded by miss matilda.
So I have been a Weight Watchers member since 2004. When I joined I didn't have that much to lose but enough that I wanted to do it. Well in April 2005 I made lifetime and was a very happy gal. Well the program works so great that if you actually follow it your golden. If you don't well then you gain or at least not lose. So I gained 22 lbs over my original goal weight. So October 27th 2006 I started going to the meetings again. I have not missed writing a single item that I have eaten since that day. If I ate it I wrote it down.
Well today March 30th 2007, I have got my lifetime back! I was shooting to get it back last week and I still had .4 of a lb to go. Well this week not only did I lost that .4 I lost an additional 2 lbs! So I was very happy and proud of myself. It is hard work, and I deserve to be proud. Especially since I always am looking for the easy way out!

Well then I told a "friend" of mine what I had done. Because if you can't tell your friends who can you really? They were so wrapped up in themselves that when I said I got lifetime not only did they dont say a single word about it, they complained about themselves! How selfish, why have friends? I mean I have family for that stuff! Friends are supposed to be your support system your cheerleaders! But no they were so selfish they couldn't even say a simple Good Job. Just how they hadn't eatten anything but crackers.

My mom calls these fair-weather friends. I don't need them and I don't want them. They are only yoru friend when it is convient to them. They want you to tell them they are so pretty and so cute and you wish you were like them. If you are actually happy they don't want anything to do with you.

reh!

I am my own worst critic, I don't need others...............
but today I say
GO ME!!! wooo hooooo I lost 24 lbs and I don't plan on having to do it ever again!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats! You look great. I am so very proud of you and what you have accomplished. You are a very dedicated and able person and you were able to achieve something that most people only worry/bitch about. Good for you! (Not that you needed to!)
kendra said…
hooray! congrats, and good job! I think you rock. and I am sorry that your friends were not supportive. they suck.