R.I.P Marcel

My dear distant cousin Marcel passed away on Sunday. Marcel is my grams cousin so hes my third? Never really figured out how that worked. Marcel was from St Isidore, Canada. I didn't get to know him that well except for the few times he would come and stay with gram and be the sweetest man you'd ever meet. His accent was so thick sometimes it was hard to understand but you knew what ever it was it was nice. I remember one summer going up to his store and butcher shop. I brought my friend Kaylyn and at the time we were going through a vegetarian stage...so we walk in and cute little Marcel with his blood covered apron with his arms extended and a hunk of meat on his shoe! He saw we were wigged out and told us to go check out the store while he cleaned up. We went into the grocery store his family owned and ran and checked out the fun Canadian candy. Oh he will be greatly missed. :(

Comments