Miss Molly McButter

My moms "baby" Molly McButter hurt herself real bad this week. She tore the ligaments off the bones in one of her leg. Molly is going to have a VERY expensive surgery for it. My mom has set up some ebay auctions will all the proceeds go to Mollys surgery. Let me tell you a little about Molly will be two on Halloween. She is a Bull Mastiff. She thinks shes a lap dog yet shes bigger then my mom!!! She also like lots and lots of attention and is scared of her own shadow. If anyone would like to buy something from the "for Molly" auctions here is the link, the auctions should be up soon. molly mcbuttermolly1.jpgmolly2.jpgmolly3.jpg If anyone would like to donate I have set up a donation account for it.












YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO SEND A DONATION.

Comments

Kelly Sue said…
Such a cutie pie! Captain Applejack sends best wishes for a speedy recovery.