Just call me Ms. Handyman

So Dave and I have an issue with shoes in out apartment. We both seem incapable of getting rid of old shoes when new ones come into the house. We have a bucket of shoes next to the door ( ooh look at that doughty reference). So the bucket was totally out of hand and they kept falling out and getting in the way of the door. So today on our adventure out to Target I got us a organizer and put it together with my own two hands! Dave said cool, but I think he was jealous I got to put it together and not him. He like things with parts! Look at the before and after its almost unbelievable. Now if we could do this for the rest of out apartment!
BEFORE
website 016
AFTER
website 018

Comments

Kelly Sue said…
You know, I've been looking for a better way to organize all the scarves, gloves and hats I have in a basket by the door. Cubbies like that would be perfect.